The Marc Jacobs Small Sequins Tote Bag
Marc Jacobs won the CFDA Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent in 1986 when he was just 25 years old, making him the youngest designer to win the award. He has been at the top of the fashion world ever since. The grunge aesthetic was stylized by him, and he also created flawless ladylike suits and dresses. In addition The Tote Bag Marc Jacobs his ability to influence trends, his design range is impressive.
The Marc Jacobs Small Sequins Tote Bag is easy top handles and an optional, adjustable strap provide convenient carrying options for this roomy canvas tote that folds flat for storage or travel.
Specifications & Size:
- Marc Jacobs tote bag in allover sequins fabric
- Features logo patch on front
- Flat top handles, 4.7″ drop
- Detachable, adjustable shoulder strap, 45.3″L
- Can be worn as a top handle or shoulder bag
- Zip top closure
- Side strap detail
- Interior, one slip pocket
- Approx. 10.6″H x 13.2″W x 5.9″D
There are no reviews yet.