The Marc Jacobs Medium Bandana Tote Bag
Marc Jacobs won the CFDA Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent in 1986 when he was just 25 years old, making him the youngest designer to win the award. He has been at the top of the fashion world ever since. The grunge aesthetic was stylized by him, and he also created flawless ladylike suits and dresses. In addition The Marc Jacobs Medium Tote Bag Sunflower his ability to influence trends, his design range is impressive.
Easy top handles and an optional, adjustable strap provide convenient carrying options for this roomy canvas tote that folds flat for storage or travel.
Specifications & Size:
- The Marc Jacobs Traveler tote bag in cotton canvas with logo labeling print.
- Short top handles, 12cm / 5″ drop; detachable shoulder strap, 69cm / 27″ drop.
- Folds flat for storage or travel.
- Zip-top closure.
- Logo patch on back.
- Interior, one zip pocket and two slip pockets.
- Item weight: 2.3 lb.
- logo patch to the front
- two rounded top handles
- adjustable detachable shoulder strap
- horizontal stripe pattern
- distressed effect
- silver-tone hardware
- single rounded handle to the side
- internal logo patch
- main compartment
- top zip fastening
- 16.3″H x 11.8″W x 5.5″D.
There are no reviews yet.