Marc Jacobs Large The Mesh Tote bag
Marc Jacobs won the CFDA Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent in 1986 when he was just 25 years old, making him the youngest designer to win the award. He has been at the top of the fashion world ever since. The grunge aesthetic was stylized by him, and he also created flawless ladylike suits and dresses. In addition The Tote Bag Marc Jacobs his ability to influence trends, his design range is impressive.
The Marc Jacobs Large Leather Tote Bag is easy top handles and an optional, adjustable strap provide convenient carrying options for this roomy canvas tote that folds flat for storage or travel. A go-to carryall that’s ready for anything you throw in it. Wear it by the top handles and host a day’s worth of necessities inside. Available in a colorful assortment of full grain leathers debossed with the signature branding.
Specifications & Size:
- The Marc Jacobs tote bag in textured leather with embossed logo
- Flat shoulder straps, 9.5″ drop
- Detachable, adjustable crossbody strap
- Can be worn on the shoulder, across the body, or as a handbag
- Zip top closure
- Side strap
- Interior, one zip pocket, two slip pockets, one card slot
- Leather tabs protect bottom of bag
- mesh detailing
- semi-sheer construction
- embroidered logo
- logo patch to the rear
- two long top handles
- top zip fastening
- Approx. 13.4″H x 16.5″W x 6.3″D
There are no reviews yet.